Company: Pacific Seafood Group
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Maintain a high level of Food Safety and Product Quality through
the cleaning and sanitation of food processing equipment, utensils,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence, and
Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Maintain cleaning and sanitation following the company Master
- Utilize chemicals and cleaning agents to clean and sanitize
processing area walls, floors, and equipment.
- Utilize refuse and sanitation tools properly and safely.
- Removal of debris from the processing area.
- Communicate chemicals supply levels to management.
- Observe and record facility conditions to ensure all areas are
within the company and regulatory specifications.
- Verify the adequacy of cleaning and sanitation performed on
areas and equipment and complete and sign off on appropriate
- Document actions are taken in response to unsatisfactory
observations on Equipment, Utensils, and/or Process Area
- Complete testing when applicable.
- Maintain plant safety.
- Maintain and proper use of equipment.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide backup support for other duties as needed.
- Become certified as an electric pallet jack and forklift
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with utilizing sanitation tools and chemicals, food
safety, and the safe operation of forklifts and powered pallet
jacks is preferred but not required.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your
overall compensation package. When you add in the additional
benefits below to our competitive base wage, you can increase your
total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical,
prescription, vision, dental, basic group life, and short-term
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, including paid
sick, vacation, and personal time.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members.
- Product purchase program.
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Associated topics: clean, custodial, custodian, custody, feed,
housekeeping, janitor, janitorial, sanitation, wash
Keywords: Pacific Seafood Group, Redding , Sanitation Worker, Other , Eureka, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...