QA/QC Coordinator - CA
Company: Glass Roots Construction, LLC
Posted on: February 11, 2024
POSITION SUMMARYGlass Roots Construction (GRC) was founded in
2022 by a team of career telecom and construction professionals and
is in need of a QA/QC Coordinator to help us flourish. GRC looks to
leverage the latest technologies and utilize the best-in-industry
equipment, construction, and safety practices to build a
first-class nationwide fiber optic utility construction firm. This
position is responsible for working with the VP of PMO, Market
Manager, and President to ensure operations run smoothly. The
successful candidate must be adept in data management, logistics,
and operations, be excited about opportunities to learn and grow in
their career and be able to execute various projects at a time.
This position will report to the VP of PMO and represents an
opportunity to join an excellent team on the ground floor, learn a
lot, and have a ton of fun as GRC grows! ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure safe and quality construction practices are being met by
our internal and sub contract crews.
- You will be in the field working alongside the crews 90% of
- Field verify all construction progress as the work is
- Field verification entails using a utility locator to identify
depth and offsets of all newly placed conduit, vaults, etc.
- Collect pictures, bore logs, and other data from crews to
support customer Quality Control requirements.
- Learn and apply all quality metrics to ongoing and completed
work to ensure that finished construction product meets customer,
municipality, and environmental specifications and
- Night Work (shifts) on rotation BENEFITS
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with locating systems.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience in data management.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. The terrain
is hilly, winding, and uneven. PREFERRED SKILLS
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational
- Process and documentation orientation, with a focus on
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Google Suite and other data entry software.
Understanding of basic utility construction processes and
terminology is a plus.
Keywords: Glass Roots Construction, LLC, Redding , QA/QC Coordinator - CA, Other , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!