Regional CDL A Driver 23 To 26 Hour and Average 75K to 110K
Company: Alpha Petroleum Transport, Inc. II
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Regional CDL-A Driver-$23 To $26/Hour with Lots of Overtime Plus
Benefits - Earn $75K to $110K Plus Benefits & Home Time!
Also Hiring 1 pair of Team Drivers - Call for details!
Location: REDDING, CA
Celebrating 8 Years in Business!
Please Call or Apply Below!
A unique opportunity awaits you at Alpha Petroleium Transport, Inc.
II. Due to our increased market presence and growth, we are now
hiring. We would love for you to grow with us! We offer highly
competitive hourly pay & impressive full benefits. We are looking
for well-qualified, hard-working, and dedicated Regional Class A
Drivers. Our family-owned company provides the best balance of home
time and pay! Reefer and Dry Van Transportation.
Drivers average between $75K to $110K. **Overtime is Always
Available (Over 40 and a half) Average workweek is 60 hours. Home
at least 3 times a month!
Benefits of Working for Alpha Petroleum Transport:
- $23 to $26/hour DOE & Plenty of Over-time (After 40 and a
- Make $75K to $110K Annually!
- Home at least 3 times a month!
- Full benefits package after 60 days of employment that includes
Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vacation Time
- Consistent Miles & Year-Round-Work!
- Profitable & Stable Company
- Family Friendly - Family Owned! We treat you like family
- Must have (2) years minimum driving with Class A license and
experience in the field or similar position.
- Must possess a good work ethic, be honest, dependable, and have
good communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and perform physical duties.
- Comply with DOT Regulations and maintain daily
- (Preferred, but not required) - TWIC (Transportation Worker
Identification Credential) Card a plus or ability to obtain
Please Call or Apply On-line Below!
Keywords: Alpha Petroleum Transport, Inc. II, Redding , Regional CDL A Driver 23 To 26 Hour and Average 75K to 110K, Professions , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!