Company: Pick-n-Pull Auto and Truck Dismantlers
Posted on: April 6, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Lead and actively
participate in one or more phases of store production operations to
ensure goals are met safely and efficiently. Responsible for
monitoring select store production functions to conform to company
policies. Ensure team operates both safely and environmentally
compliant, while effectively and efficiently working within the
guidelines of the administrative policies and procedures. Assist
the Production--Supervisor as needed. Essential Functions:
- Partner with the Environmental Health and Safety Team to ensure
store is adhering to all safety and environmental policies and
procedures. Promotes a clean, safe, and environmentally compliant
store for employees and customers.
- Responsible for store housekeeping.
- Responsible for the proper care and maintenance of all
equipment, reporting equipment problems, and adherence to the
preventative maintenance program.
- Work with all sales and production personnel to continually
improve store results and execute company strategies.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and proper delegation of
personnel and scheduling work hours.
- Monitor and evaluate job performance; train and develop
- Communicate and implement policies and procedures; leads by
example for the rest of the team.
- Direct and participate, as needed, in customer care
- Participate, as needed, in production duties.
- Monitor all aspects of production activities to ensure
production goals are met.
- Partner with all internal corporate support resources to ensure
compliance with all laws and regulations to achieve results.
- Spend at least 85% of time working with production team.
- All other duties as assigned. Physical Activities Required to
Perform Essential Functions:
- Standing, walking, bending, climbing, and stretching are
required for extended periods during the day.
- Manual dexterity to handle tools and the ability to move 50
- Vision must be sufficient to perform job functions safely.
- This position will assist in selection, training, development,
appraisal and work assignments of non-exempt hourly employees. Job
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
- Periodic exposure to minimal chemical hazards. PLEASE NOTE: The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required. All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of
age or older and all Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or
older. Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. participates in e-verify
for all U.S. new hires. An offer of U.S. employment by Schnitzer
Steel Industries, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries is contingent on
the satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screen and
background check. All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration
Agreement. This applies to all U.S. non-union employees. As an
Equal Opportunity Employer, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry,
veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other protected status under local,
state or federal law.
Keywords: Pick-n-Pull Auto and Truck Dismantlers, Redding , Production Lead, Professions , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!