Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Architect IP blocks and feature for SSDs, own all aspects of IP
definition such as spec development, system flow definition,
h/w-s/w mapping, performance.
- Participate in product implementation - ASIC and FW arch spec
reviews, design reviews, validation coverage reviews,
performance/QoS characterization, prototyping
- Drive continuous improvements in products and processes based
on industry trends, technology trends, competitive trends and
internal executionQualificationsMinimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science,
Master's degree (MS) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the following
- Embedded systems architecture and design, with hands on
contributions in ASIC or FW development.
- SSD domains such as PCIe/NVMe or NAND controller or CPU complex
architecture. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- In-depth technical knowledge of enterprise storage solutions
architecture and design, and the tradeoffs of various architecture
solutions including the partition between ASIC and FW, technical
knowledge of key SSD designs and components, including the host
interface, DRAM, NAND, power delivery, performance/QoS.
- Strong team player with ability to lead IP teams and drive
- Deep understanding of performance and power trade-offs with an
SSD, experience in CPU performance characterization and projections
for future products.
- Knowledge of Enterprise SSD market/customer segments and
corresponding requirements, emerging technologies and trends
Keywords: Solidigm, Redding , Product Architect, Professions , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!