Company: Mission Linen Supply
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Mission Linen Supply is currently accepting online applications for
Production Staff. The Production Staff are responsible for
industrial laundry production flow activities under the direction
of the Production Supervisor and/or Production Manager of the
* Must be able to work in a fast place environment
* Must have the ability to stand for long term periods of time
* Required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls
* Required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch,
* Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds
* Full-time employment with full benefits
* Health insurance (medical, dental, vision),
* Retirement savings program
* Paid time off (sick, holiday, vacation)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operate press equipment.
* Process laundry in plant established lot order.
* Maintain production floor distribution.
* Shake, sort by route and sequence by route while laying out items
prior to pressing.
* Classify and lay out items for pressing. (For example: Industrial
shirt versus executive dress shirts)
* Separate soil pick-up tickets
* Check for needed repairs on items
* Lift garments and/or linen onto line storage system
* Trolley garments and/or linen for truck pick-up.
* Load trollies into trailers.
* Insure colleagues practice safety procedures at all times.
* Additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Experience working with plant equipment/machinery highly
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach
with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet
and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is
Please register on our career site and complete our online
application. We only accept applications via our online career
Select the position(s)/geographic location(s) you are interested in
Our management team will review applications only when they have
available open positions. Job advertisements remain active
regardless of the plant's current openings. When the plant has an
open position, you will be contacted for an interview if you meet
Mission Linen Supply's hiring requirements.
Mission Linen Supply is a family owned, privately held company, and
a leading provider of products, services, and supplies to
hospitality, medical, and industrial businesses. Founded in 1930
and headquartered in Santa Barbara, the company has grown from a
one-man operation to a leading player in the linen rental and
uniform business across five western states. Mission Linen Supply
is widely recognized for its ability to understand, anticipate, and
meet its customers 'needs while providing environmentally friendly
goods and services.
Mission Linen Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO),
Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VEVRAA Protected Veterans, Federal
Contractor and Worker with Disabilities employer. Mission Linen
Supply is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Worker with
Disabilities needing assistance applying please feel free to call
HR Office at 805-730-3612.
To be considered for employment with Mission Linen Supply, you will
need to apply online at missionlinen.com, select careers and apply
for the position you are interested in. We will review your
qualifications and will contact you via email or phone if you are
selected for an interview.
Keywords: Mission Linen Supply, Redding , Production/Plant Staff, Professions , Eureka, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!