Patient Services Representative
Company: MD EyeCare Services Corporate
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our skilled doctors and friendly staff are dedicated to
providing the highest quality care using the most sophisticated
technology available and are dedicated to helping every patient
enjoy the best possible vision.---- is a four-physician ophthalmic
practice with optical dispensary and affiliated Ambulatory Surgery
Center (ASC). This unique and diverse group of doctors provides the
most comprehensive vision care in California's north state
region.--This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most
recognized leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. We are a
nationally recognized leader in EMR and technology with an
excellent clinical support team and dynamic leadership.-- We are
committed to customer service, and making every interaction
extraordinary while inspiring the complete confidence of our
patients. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and
success of our practices, and take pride in being a member of our
team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and
customers are treated by our employees is as important as the
services provided by the doctor.--A Patient Services Representative
will be responsible for checking patients in and out for their
ophthalmic/optometric visits, verifying and collecting insurance
authorizations, scheduling appointments and in and out bound phone
calls as well as computer input.--
- Provide gracious, thorough and efficient care to meet the
patients needs via face to face communication, phone, email or
- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and
check out of patients.
- Schedule return appointments and set up reminder
- Collects patient data involving medical, demographic and
- Identify, research and resolve all customer requests.--
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must have the ability to establish confidence and trust with
- Must have the ability to remain calm and professional under
pressure or stress.
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service,
communication, telephone and grammer skills.--
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Prefer one or more years experience working in a medical
position where patient contact was required.--
- Knowledge of insurance plans is helpful.
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work
independently.--In Turn We Will Provide:
- Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive
medical, dental and optical coverage, 401k and short and long term
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Paid parking where applicable.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and
- Clear career ladder opportunities.
Keywords: MD EyeCare Services Corporate, Redding , Patient Services Representative, Sales , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!