Freud / Diablo Territory Sales Rep (Pro Channel)- Northern California (Redding/Chico)
Company: Diablo/freud Tools
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Freud/Diablo is looking for an extroverted, highly motivated,
and driven individual with 3+ years of sales experience with a
competitive fire to fill our Sales Role. Knowledge of construction
products or power tools is not necessary as we provide a world
class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous
experience, however this experience would be very helpful. We offer
a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth
for our employees.
Primary responsibility is to gain 100% market share within your
categories, channels and markets and to implement strategic
approaches to deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly sales
- Effectively develop programs and sales strategies for Key
dealers within assigned territory with the purpose to convert,
promote and consolidate key categories to Freud / Diablo. Plan for
monthly, quarterly and yearly growth while staying within T&E
- Administrative responsibilities include scheduling, placing
orders, developing presentations, suggested orders, and other
administrative duties that contributes to a collaborative approach
to growing the territorys market share and sales volume.
- Build sustainable territory to achieve assigned goals and
metrics outlined by your manager
- Overnight Travel up to 10 Days/month to meet Customers &
Develop Territory (as assigned)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
required or have 8 years of commensurate experience.
- Proven effective communication with corporate staff, sales
organization & customers.
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories.
- Basic understanding of sales strategies, processes and
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype,
Keywords: Diablo/freud Tools, Redding , Freud / Diablo Territory Sales Rep (Pro Channel)- Northern California (Redding/Chico), Sales , Redding, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!